Hi,
订阅
报纸
纸质报纸 电子报纸
手机订阅 微商城
英语
学习
双语新闻 翻译协作
英语听力 国际学校
口语
演讲
精彩视频 名人演讲
演讲技巧 口语训练营
教育
资讯
新闻资讯 语言文化
备课资源 经验交流
用报
专区
中学Teens
小学Kids
第24届“21世纪·可口可乐杯”全国英语演讲比赛 第十七届“21世纪·VIPKID杯”全国中学英语演讲比赛 第十七届“21世纪·VIPKID杯”全国小学英语演讲比赛 第十七届“21世纪·VIPKID杯”全国小学英语演讲比赛 第三届中国日报社“21世纪杯”少儿英语大会
 频道首页  |  活动动态  |  思享汇  |  精彩视频  |  历届讲稿  |  名人演讲  |  演讲技巧  |  口语训练营  |  情景会话
口语频道 > 情景会话 > 正文
英语情景会话:升职了!
来源:Internet    日期: 2011-10-18
导读:如果你升职了,抑或是你同事升职了,该怎么说?

 
  情景(一)我升职了,我请客!
A: I was really glad to hear about your promotion. Congratulations!
听说你最近升职了,恭喜你!
B: Thanks, Jane. I was really surprised. I mean there were a lot of qualified people out there.谢谢你,简。我太惊讶了。我的意思是还有很多其他优秀的人才。
A: Sure, but the work you did was really exceptional! You definitely deserved it!
确实是这样的,但是你做的工作是独一无二的!这是你应得的。
B: Thanks a lot.
真是太谢谢你了。
A: You are always responsible and careful.
你非常负责,而且也非常细心。
B: Jane, I appreciate it very much. I expect to see you get nominated pretty soon, too. You've been doing some great work!
简,真是非常感谢你的夸奖。我希望不久你也能被提名。你工作也一直非常认真。
A: Thank you. I'll try my best. By the way, when do you take over the new position?
谢谢。我会尽力的。对了,那你什么时候上任呢?
B: Next month.
下个月。
A: So what are you responsible for?
那你主要负责什么样的工作呢?
B: I'm going to manage the whole accounts department.
我要负责整个财务室。
A: So you must get higher pay than before.
那你的工资应该比以前要高吧。
B: Yes, the company will also give me a prize of 1,000 Yuan.
是的,公司还会给我1,000元钱作为奖金。
A: 1,000 Yuan? That's great! So…
1,000块?很不错哦!那……
B: OK, I know what you mean. It's my treat.
好了,我知道你的意思。今天我请客。
A: Really? Can I order anything I want?
真的吗?那我想点什么都可以吗?
B: Of course. Let's go.
当然啦,我们走吧。
 
  情景(二)我要升做助理编辑啦!
A:
Guess what? I've got great news! 
你猜怎么着?我有个特大消息!
B:What is it?
什么消息?
A:Well, you know how I've been working at the Economist as a proof-reader, right? 
你知道我给经济学家做校对,对吧?
B:Yes.
是.
A:Well, the editor-in-chief heard that I had experience as an editor at another magazine and asked me if I was interested in becoming an assistant editor for him.
嗯,总编听说我以前在另一家杂志做过编辑,就问我想不想做她的助理编辑.
B:Really? That's fantastic! Will you get a chance to do any writing?
真的吗?太棒了!你有机会写文章了?
A:She said that the columnist for the literary criticism column would be going on pregnancy leave soon and that I could be in charge of the column until she came back. 
她说文学评论版的专栏编辑怀孕了,马上要休假.在她回来之前,我可以负责这个专栏.
B:Wow! That's really great news. How often does the magazine come out? 
哇!这真是好消息.这杂志多久出一期?
A:It's a monthly magazine, but my column will be shared with another columnist so my articles will be due fortnightly.
是个月刊,不过我的专栏要和另一个专栏编辑合作,所以我的文章大概两周出一次.
B:Are you looking forward to doing more editing work? 
你还希望做更多的编辑工作吗?

A:Yes, but I'm even more excited about getting my thoughts published again!
是的,不过我对我的文章能够再次出版还是相当兴奋的.
B:Do you have any order forms here so that I can get a subscription to the magazine?
你手头有没有征订单?这样我就可以预定这本杂志了.
A:I don't have any with me, but I think I could manage to bring a free copy home for you.
我手头没有,不过我想我可以给你免费带回家一本.
B:I'm really looking forward to reading your column.
我非常期待能看到你的专栏.
A:Me, too. Do you want to go out to celebrate my good news?
我也是.你想不想跟我一起出去庆祝一下?
B:Sure, where would you like to go?
当然,你想去哪里?
A:Perhaps we could go to the library festival that's going on at the local bookshop.
也许咱们可以去书店看看正在进行的文艺节.
  
  情景(三)升职以后更忙了。
A:How's your new position going?
你的新职位怎么样?
B:Much busier and a lot more challenging than my old one. But I can handle it.
比以前更忙了也更有挑战性了,不过我还能应付。
A:How are you getting along with the collegues in your department?
你和部门的同事相处得怎么样?
B:Not bad…I'm pretty sure we'll all get along well in the future.
还不坏……我相信我们以后会相处得很好的。
A:I have faith in you. I'm sure you will be a good manager.
我相信你,你肯定会是个好经理的。
B:Thanks for your encouragement. 
谢谢你的鼓励。
1   2   3  

相关文章
双语新闻
Loading ...
热点翻译
Loading ...
 主办
联系我们   |    广告业务   |    诚聘英才   |   演讲比赛   |   关于我们   |   手机访问
有意与本网站合作者,有关合作事宜请联系我们。未经21英语网书面授权,请勿转载或建立镜像,否则即为侵权。
主办单位:中国日报社 Copyright www.i21st.cn All Rights Reserved 版权所有 复制必究   京ICP备13028878号-12   京公网安备 11010502033664号
标题
内容
关闭
内容